Wednesday, October 18 to Tuesday, October 31, 2023
14 days, 13 nights
Ignite your spirit with a late October tour of Sicily! Intriguing UNESCO Worlds Heritage sites will take your breath away. Palermo’s open-air markets will mesmerize you. Alluring mountain towns and charming seaside villages will enchant you. Sicily’s regional cuisine’s will stimulate your palate. And your interaction with Sicilians will warm your heart. You’ll enjoy 4-star hotels and characteristic, family-run inns and relish typical trattorias as you discover Sicily’s 3,000 years of human history with authentic experiences, vibrant flavors, and sweet melodies that will capture your imagination.
Soulful Sicily 2023 Tour Highlights
- Be mesmerized by Arab Norman Palermo and Monreale*
- Wander through the alleyways of Cefalù
- Inhale the beauty of Trapani’s salt flats and medieval Erice
- Explore Valley of the Temples in Agrigento* with an archaeologist
- Discover the hidden corners of villages in Agrigento province
- Savor the bouquets during a winery tour and tasting
- Put your hands in the dough during a cooking class with a Sicilian mamma
- Be stimulated by a tour of the Roman Villa of Casale in Piazza Armerina* with an archaeologist
- Admire the beauty of Siracusa and Ortigia*
- Connect to the power and majesty of Mother Nature during a Mount Etna* volcano excursion
- Be part of the action at a local harvest festival
- Amble through the piazzas of Ragusa Ibla* and Noto*
- Browse in the boutiques and people-watch in bewitching Taormina
$5,000 per person, double occupancy (Single Supplement $1225). Land only. 14 days, 13 nights. Fully escorted; Professional drivers and licensed tour guides; Includes meals as outlined on the itinerary, all accommodations, all transportation, and all entrance fees.
Day by Day Itinerary
Contact us today!