Bring your family to Sicily, celebrate a milestone anniversary with friends, or go off the beaten path with your interest group. We’ll help you tour Sicily’s hidden gems together!
Experience Sicily designs custom itineraries for private, small-group tours. We can plan a custom tour, according to your dates, your budget, and your interests, led by Experience Sicily founder and curator, Allison Scola. We can lead your group, so you can enjoy precious time with loved ones, knowing you are in our leader’s experienced hands. Let us take care of all of the logistics!
Private, Custom Small Group Tours Explained
Watch this video for an explaination of this custom Sicily itinerary planning service.
What We Do For You
We have a deep network in Sicily and beyond to plan for you the following:
- Airline reservations
- Accommodations (Inns, hotels, resorts, bed & breakfasts, agriturismi, villa rental, etc)
- Ground transportation (Private drivers and/or rental cars)
- Expert, local guides
- Restaurant reservations and recommendations
- Excursions and interaction with local people
- Sicilian heritage and ancestry research and experiences
- Activities (Theater, concerts, dance workshops, trekking, fishing, etc)
- Cooking classes, food and culinary experiences
- Walking tours, Market tours
- Nature, biking, and hiking tours
- Boat excursions
- Event planning (Weddings, reunions, family gatherings)
- Travel insurance
- Stress-free adventure
- And more!
Our Planning Process
During an exploration phone call, Allison will talk with you about your interests, wishes, schedule, and budget. She’ll put an initial itinerary sketch and estimated total cost together for you, along with a series of accommodation choices so we have a clearer idea about what you are seeking. Once you supply feedback about the sketch, she and Evelina, her partner in Sicily, will get to work to match your desires with seasonal festivals, meetings with locals, excursions, accommodations, restaurants, and more to create for you the trip of a lifetime. We’ll work closely with you so that the itinerary reflects your hopes and dreams for your group.