Thank you for entrusting Experience Sicily with your travels!
The Experience Sicily team will send your specially-designed itinerary to your email.
Let’s Get Started
Start here to learn about next steps to prepare for your departure.
Based on your specially-designed itinerary, you will be booking a Multi-City Round Trip ticket to get to Sicily. Sicily has two airports: Falcone Borsellino Airport in Palermo (PMO) and Catania-Fontanarossa Airport in Catania (CTA). Please refer to the itinerary sent to you to book the correct arrival and departure airports for your trip. These flights are not included in the Experience Sicily tour costs.
We strongly encourage you to use our affiliated travel agency, Travel Long Summit (based out of New Jersey) to help you reserve your flight to and from Sicily. This is a small business and you can speak to a real person! They know our clients and tours very well. The contact information is included below.
When you arrive, we have organized airport transfers to your first hotel (or your car rental, in some cases). The same happens for departure. This is included in your Land cost for the tour.
Travel in the Era of COVID-19
As of June 2022, there are no vaccination requirements to travel to Italy or upon your return to the United States. Masks are not required in spaces around Italy.
We are continuously updating our policies according to CDC recommendations.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for Concierge Clients page for our Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Experience Sicily does not include insurance coverage. Experience Sicily all-but-requires that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect your trip investment. A comprehensive insurance policy includes coverage for medical expenses, evacuation coverage, loss or damage to luggage, personal accident, loss or damage to property, trip cancellation or postponement, personal liability, legal expenses, and emergency expenses. It should also include coverage for pre-existing health conditions.
- When to purchase travel insurance
- Why to purchase travel insurance
- What policy benefits should you consider
- Review your Welcome Letter and electronically sign the Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement.
- Pay your travel package invoice. See the invoice sent via Intuit/Quickbooks for payment instructions.
- Submit the Traveler Details form for each person in your party at https://experiencesicily.com/traveler-details/.
- When completing the Traveler Details form, you will indicate if you’d like us to reach out to you regarding covering your trip investment with travel insurance. If you elect to have Experience Sicily help you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy, we will be in contact in the days ahead to help identify and purchase the right policy for you. It’s best to purchase a policy within 14 days of the first purchase towards your trip.
- If you elect to decline travel insurance, we will send you a Travel Insurance Waiver form to complete.
- Purchase your flights to Sicily. For help identifying and purchasing your flights, please contact our agency partner.
Sr. Vice President
Travelong of Summit
4 Chatham Road
Summit, N J 07901
908-277-2700 x 316
When contacting Travelong, please have ready/send them your exact travel dates, your full name as it appears on your passport, and your birthdate.
- Please submit your Emergency Contact information at least 60 days before the start of your trip. We’ll send you a reminder closer to when it’s officially due.
- Your What to Expect travel preparation document will be delivered to you 45 days before the start of your trip.
- Your final, detailed, electronic itinerary will be delivered to you on or about 1 week before the start of your trip.
- Please refer to your itinerary for the official start date of your trip.
The Experience Sicily Team
Over the course of the next months, you may hear from different members of the Experience Sicily team.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Client Support Manager
Rockland County, NY
New York, NY
We look forward to delighting you with a phenomenal trip to Sicily!