Thank you for entrusting Experience Sicily with your travels!
Stunning Sicily, Saturday, October 1 to Thursday, October 13, 2023
NB more specific details for your travels will be published in the final itinerary to be issued about one month before your arrival in Sicily.
Let’s Get Started
Start here to learn about next steps to prepare for your departure.
To get to Sicily, you will be booking a Multi-City Round Trip ticket. For Stunning Sicily you will fly into the Catania-Fontanarossa Airport in Catania (CTA) and fly out of Falcone Borsellino Airport in Palermo (PMO). These flights are not included in the Experience Sicily tour costs.
We strongly encourage you to use our affiliated travel agency, Travel Long Summit (based out of New Jersey) to help you reserve your flight to and from Sicily. This is a small business and you can speak to a real person! They know our clients and tours very well. The contact information is included below.
When you arrive, we bundle travelers from the trip based on arrival times for airport transfers to the hotel. The same happens for departure. This is included in your Land cost for the tour.
Travel in the Era of COVID-19
As of June 2022, there are no vaccination requirements to travel to Italy or upon your return to the United States. Masks are not required in spaces around Italy.
For Experience Sicily Tours, we are requiring proof of vaccination or recovery with antibodies for the safety and comfort of all our participants. During our tour, we recommend wearing your mask on the tour bus for the first few days.
We are continuously updating our policies according to CDC recommendations.
Please refer to the Welcome Letter for our Tour Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Experience Sicily tour packages do not include insurance coverage. Experience Sicily all-but-requires that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect your trip investment. A comprehensive insurance policy includes coverage for medical expenses, evacuation coverage, loss or damage to luggage, personal accident, loss or damage to property, trip cancellation or postponement, personal liability, legal expenses, and emergency expenses. It should also include coverage for pre-existing health conditions.
- When to purchase travel insurance
- Why to purchase travel insurance
- What policy benefits should you consider
- Review your Welcome Letter and electronically sign the Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement.
- Pay your travel package invoice. See the invoice sent via Intuit/Quickbooks for payment instructions.
- Submit the Traveler Details form for each person in your party at https://experiencesicily.com/traveler-details/.
- When completing the Traveler Details form, you will indicate if you’d like us to reach out to you regarding covering your trip investment with travel insurance. If you elect to have Experience Sicily help you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy, we will be in contact in the days ahead to help identify and purchase the right policy for you. It’s best to purchase a policy within 14 days of the first purchase towards your trip.
- If you elect to decline travel insurance, we will send you a Travel Insurance Waiver form to complete.
- Purchase your flights to Sicily. For help identifying and purchasing your flights, please contact our agency partner.
Sr. Vice President
Travelong of Summit
4 Chatham Road
Summit, N J 07901
908-277-2700 x 316
When contacting Travelong, please have ready/send them your exact travel dates, your full name as it appears on your passport, and your birthdate.
- Please submit your Emergency Contact information by August 1, 2023. We’ll send you a reminder closer to when it’s officially due.
- Your What to Expect travel preparation document will be delivered to you by August 17, 2023.
- Your final, detailed, electronic itinerary will be delivered to you on or about September 1, 2023.
- The official start date of your tour is Saturday, October 1, 2023.
The Experience Sicily Team
Over the course of the next months, you may hear from different members of the Experience Sicily team.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Client Support Manager
Rockland County, NY
New York, NY
We look forward to delighting you with a phenomenal trip to Sicily!