An Afternoon in Sicily presented by Experience Sicily
When: Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM
What: Traditional Sicilian food, short folk music concert, raffle, and presentation about Sicily.
Where: La Ginestra, 50 Forest Ave, Glen Cove, NY, 11542
Price: $95/person, includes Prix-Fixe lunch menu, tax, gratuities, raffle ticket, and entertainment
Join us for a heartwarming afternoon of Sicilian food and culture on Long Island. Experience Sicily brings Sicily to Long Island with this social and enriching day. Meet kindred spirits and share your love of Sicilian culture!
Thanks to Susan Lodgiudice for collaborating with Experience Sicily to make this event happen!
Panelle (Fried chickpea fritters)
Pasta alla Norma (Pasta with fried eggplant in a light tomato sauce with basil and salted ricotta
Insalata Mista (served family style)
**Secondo (Choice of…)**
- Spiedino di Pesce Spada (Rolled, stuffed swordfish)
- Spiedino di Vitello (Rolled, stuffed veal)
Sautéed Broccoli Rabe
Cassatelle di Ricotta (Fried sweet ricotta-filled ravioli)
2 Glasses of Wine Included
- Prix-fixe 5-course luncheon and gratuities
- Live Music by Villa Palagonia music duo
- Discussion about Sicily and travel in Sicily
- Raffle of Sicilian-inspired products