Sunday, May 21 to Saturday, June 3, 2023
14 days, 13 nights with a pre-tour option for one or two nights in Taormina
On our signature tour of Sicily, you’ll discover off-the-beaten path towns, interact with locals, and immerse yourself in Sicilian culture and ancient history. You’ll tour intriguing UNESCO World Heritage sites, remote mountain towns, and charming seaside villages. You’ll attend a world-class performance of a classic Greek play in Siracusa’s Ancient Greek theater. You’ll amble through Palermo’s open-air markets and interact with Sicilians in a meaningful way. You’ll stay in 4-star hotels and characteristic inns and relish family-run trattorias as you explore Sicily’s 3,000 years of human history with authentic experiences, vibrant flavors, and sweet melodies that will capture your imagination. Ask about our optional pre-tour stay in Taormina!
May 2023 Sicily Tour Highlights
- Pre-stay option in Taormina
- Professional, local guides
- Interaction with locals
- Cooking class and market tour
- Live performances of classic Greek theater and Sicilian folk music
- Mount Etna*
- Wine experience on Etna
- Ragusa Ibla*
- The Roman Villa of Casale in Piazza Armerina*
- Valley of the Temples in Agrigento*
- Hidden mountain towns
- Palermo’s Arab Norman patrimony*
- Off-the-beaten path seaside villages
- Erice and Trapani’s salt flats
- Coastal boat excursion
- Outstanding seasonal cuisine
- The logistics and details managed by our expert guides
- Private and clean professional transportation
$6,950 per person, double occupancy (Single Supplement $1200). Land only. 14 days, 13 nights. Includes everything but eight meals (Includes all breakfasts, ten lunches, and seven dinners, all transportation, all entrance fees and tickets, most tips.)
- Early Registration Incentive Pricing! Pay in-full by November 1, 2022 and receive $300 off the cost of your tour per person.
- Pay in-full by bank transfer and receive $125 off the cost of your tour.
Discover Enchanting Sicily May 2023!
Contact us today.
“Allison’s passion for Sicily — its people, its complex history, and its traditions and culture — permeates every aspect of this tour, which introduces her groups to aspects of the island that most travelers would never see or experience. The great care taken with every aspect of the travel experience is exemplary, and Allison’s ability to flex and adapt with aplomb when something unexpected occurs is a great testimony to her skill, care, and integrity as a tour leader. The local resources woven into the itinerary, from chefs, artists and craftspeople to expert local guides, greatly enrich the experience. This was no ordinary group tour! It was an exquisitely curated travel and cultural adventure.” ~ Peter from Marblehead, MA | May 2019
Day by Day Itinerary