Saturday, April 9 to Monday, April 18, 2022
We’ve updated our Easter in Sicily tour.
It is now Spring in Sicily!
- Tour Palermo’s historic markets while delighting in the city’s world-famous street food.
- Visit the fascinating town of Salemi and its outstanding local museums.
- Explore one of Europe’s largest archeological parks, the ancient city of Selinunte.
- Revel in a hands-on culinary experience with a local mamma.
- Toast local wines and be awe-inspired by Sicily’s hinterland in springtime.
- Immerse yourself in the traditions of Easter in the city of Caltanisetta with a hometown-girl.
- Wander through Ragusa Ibla and Modica, Sicily’s breathtaking UNESCO-recognized late baroque towns.
- Celebrate Easter in the magnifiscent city of Siracusa.
Co-hosted by our local insiders, your heart will be warmed by interaction with Sicilians!
Contact us to express your interest in Spring in Sicily.
“I am well-traveled, and I think that Allison has a gift. She sets herself apart by sharing her passion and experiencing the culture as if for the first time with us. I have already told so many people that it was the most amazing experience! I am planning to attend another trip in the future and want my husband to share it with me.”
~Allie from Lebanon, NJ | May 2019