La Festa di San Giuseppe
Celebrate St. Joseph’s Day
Online with Experience Sicily
Experience Sicily owner and curator Allison Scola offers a special online addition of St. Joseph’s Day! Join her to learn about feast traditions including the significance of the ritual altars, the feast menu, and the prayers for the patron of fathers, carpenters, and those who toil for their work.
When: Thursday, March 18 at 8PM – 9PM Eastern
Where: Online via Zoom
Access: $20 per login
- Presentation about the feast history and traditions
- Explanation about traditional recipes and the altars/tables for Saint Joseph
- Demonstration of St. Joseph’s Day ritual breads and their significance
- Performance of Sicilian folk song/prayer for San Giuseppe
- Set your intention and/or thanksgiving prayer for the patron
- Q&A session and sharing encouraged!
- Wear red to show off your Italianità!