Fall 2021 – New Dates, TBA**
Practice yoga in Sicily and awaken your senses through the island’s vibrant villages, profound UNESCO sites, heartwarming locals, and awe-inspiring natural beauty. You’ll explore your own divine energy through your practice surrounded by grape vines and olive trees. Co-hosted by Philadelphia-based yoga instructor Clio Mallin and Experience Sicily owner and curator Allison Scola, this sensational yoga retreat in Sicily will heighten your insight and inspire your spirit.
Yoga in Sicily Tour Highlights
- Fully escorted and supported by professional drivers
- Limited to 12 or fewer guests
- Yoga practice led by certified instructor Clio Mallin
- Trapani’s Salt Flats and Erice
- Lo Zingaro Boat Excursion
- Palermo and Monreale*, including street food tour
- Hands-on cooking class
- Winery tour
- Valley of the Temples in Agrigento*
- Nature walks
- Live performance of ancient Greek Theater in Siracusa’s Teatro Greco
- Time on own in Siracusa*
- Mount Etna* Excursion
- Time on your own in Taormina
- Baroque Ragusa Ibla**UNESCO sites
**We are currently considering a fall 2021 tour schedule (a change from July that is posted below). More details to be announced when they become available.
Contact Us Today to Practice Yoga in Sicily!
“Your vacation will leave you with a greater knowledge of Sicily and what it offers. Your tours, hotels and meals are top-notch. You will NOT be disappointed. I left the trip feeling AMAZING and wondering when I could take another tour with Experience Sicily!” ~Valerie from Commack, NY | May 2019