October 2 to October 14, 2021
Stimulate your intellect and your senses with our October tour of Sicily! Intriguing UNESCO Worlds Heritage sites will take your breath away. Remote mountain towns and charming seaside villages will enchant you. Local harvest festivals will inspire you. Palermo’s open-air markets will mesmerize you. And your interaction with Sicilians will warm your heart.
You’ll enjoy 4-star hotels and characteristic, family-run inns and relish typical trattorias as you discover Sicily’s 3,000 years of human history with authentic experiences, vibrant flavors, and sweet melodies that will capture your imagination.
Savor traveling at a slower pace. Led by Experience Sicily owner and curator, Allison Scola, our personalized service will give you peace of mind while you connect to stunning Sicily. You begin your discovery in bewitching Taormina and bid arrivederci on Sicily’s west side.
October 2021 Sicily Tour Highlights
- Enjoy three nights’ stay in bewitching Taormina
- Savor the bouquets during an Etna winery tour and tasting with expert enologist
- Admire the beauty of Siracusa and Ortigia*
- Get up close to during your Mount Etna volcano excursion*
- Put your hands in the dough during a market tour and cooking class with a Sicilian mamma
- Be stimulated by a tour of the Roman Villa of Casale in Piazza Armerina* with an archaeologist
- Explore Valley of the Temples in Agrigento* with an archaeologist
- Discover the hidden corners of villages in Agrigento province
- Be mesmerized by Arab Norman Palermo and Monreale*
- Feel the wind in your hair during a boat excursion on the Tyrrhenian Sea
- Inhale the beauty of Trapani’s salt flats and medieval Erice
* UNESCO sites
Discover Stunning Sicily October 2021! Contact us today.
“I think the thorough knowledge and personal connection of Allison Scola to Sicily are evident. She is eager to introduce you to the history, the natural beauty and the people of the enchanting island.”
~Gilda from Englewood, New Jersey | July 2019