Wednesday, June 7 to Saturday, June 17, 2023
11 days, 10 nights
Practice yoga in Sicily and awaken your senses through the island’s vibrant villages, profound UNESCO sites, heartwarming locals, and awe-inspiring natural beauty. You’ll explore your own divine energy through your practice surrounded by grape vines and olive trees. Co-hosted by Philadelphia-based yoga instructor Clio Mallin and Experience Sicily owner and curator Allison Scola, this sensational yoga retreat in Sicily will heighten your insight and inspire your spirit.
Yoga in Sicily Tour Highlights
- Fully escorted and supported by professional drivers
- Limited to 12 or fewer guests
- Yoga practice led by certified instructor Clio Mallin
- Trapani’s Salt Flats and Erice
- Lo Zingaro Boat Excursion
- Palermo and Monreale*, including street food tour
- Hands-on cooking class
- Winery tour
- Valley of the Temples in Agrigento*
- Nature walks
- Live performance of ancient Greek Theater in Siracusa’s Teatro Greco
- Time on own in Siracusa*
- Mount Etna* Excursion
- Time on your own in Taormina
- Baroque Ragusa Ibla*
$4,000 per person, double occupancy (Single Supplement $600). Land only. 11 days, 10 nights. Includes everything but six meals (Includes all breakfasts, six lunches, and seven dinners.)
- Early Registration Incentive Pricing! Pay in-full by December 1, 2022 and receive $300 off the cost of your tour per person.
- Pay in-full by bank transfer and receive $75/person off the cost of your tour.
Contact Us Today to Practice Yoga in Sicily!
“Your vacation will leave you with a greater knowledge of Sicily and what it offers. Your tours, hotels and meals are top-notch. You will NOT be disappointed. I left the trip feeling AMAZING and wondering when I could take another tour with Experience Sicily!” ~Valerie from Commack, NY | May 2019