Wednesday, June 7 to Saturday, June 17, 2023
11 days, 10 nights
Practice yoga in Sicily and awaken your senses through the island’s vibrant villages, profound UNESCO sites, heartwarming locals, and awe-inspiring natural beauty. You’ll explore your own divine energy through your practice surrounded by grape vines and olive trees. Co-hosted by Philadelphia-based yoga instructor Clio Mallin and Experience Sicily owner and curator Allison Scola, this sensational yoga retreat in Sicily will heighten your insight and inspire your spirit.
Yoga in Sicily Tour Highlights
- Fully escorted and supported by professional drivers
- Limited to 12 or fewer guests
- Yoga practice led by certified instructor Clio Mallin
- Trapani’s Salt Flats and Erice
- Lo Zingaro Boat Excursion
- Palermo and Monreale*, including street food tour
- Hands-on cooking class
- Winery tour
- Valley of the Temples in Agrigento*
- Nature walks
- Live performance of ancient Greek Theater in Siracusa’s Teatro Greco
- Time on own in Siracusa*
- Mount Etna* Excursion
- Time on your own to shop and browse in Taormina
- Baroque Ragusa Ibla*
$4,100 per person, double occupancy (Single Supplement $600). Land only. 11 days, 10 nights. Includes everything but six meals (Includes all breakfasts, six lunches, and seven dinners.)
- Early Registration Incentive Pricing! Pay in-full by March 1, 2023 and receive $200/person off the cost of your tour.
Practice Yoga in Sicily!
“Yoga in Sicily was the most awesome trip. Allison knows Sicily extremely well and shares the best with you. The itinerary was well rounded with places you’ve heard of and want to see along with the hidden gems. Clio is a fantastic yoga instructor who makes sure you have the basics down to enhance your practice. I loved the small group, and by the end of the trip, I felt like I’d known them for years. ‘Famiglia!’ “
~ Paula, Virginia | Yoga in Sicily Tour 2022