Thank you for entrusting Experience Sicily with your travels!
Enchanting Sicily 2024 (Tour I)
Monday, May 6 to Sunday, May 19, 2024
NB more specific details for your travels will be published in the final itinerary to be issued about one month before your arrival in Sicily.
You will receive a preparation package 45 days before your tour departure date. We will deliver to you an electronic trip packet, complete with all of your reservation details, what to expect, what to pack, and helpful travel tips.
Optional Taormina Prelude Package
The seaside resort of Taormina offers you sweeping views of Mount Etna, people-watching, cafés, boutiques, and an impressive ancient theater. Arrive one day or two days early to acclimate to Sicily and explore Taormina at your leisure with the guidance of Experience Sicily.
Ask us about adding this optional prelude to your itinerary.
Optional pre-tour stay in Taormina
Includes airport and hotel transfers, hotel stay, buffet breakfast. Lunch and dinner are on your own.
Experience Sicily Owner/Curator Allison Scola will be present for the evening of Sunday, May 5 and to accompany your transfer to Siracusa on Monday, May 6. Dinner with Allison on Sunday, May 5 is optional and paid for at the point of service. Dinner on Saturday, May 4 is on your own. We will provide you with a list of restaurant recommendations and can make reservations for you as you wish.
A group transfer to Siracusa for your first hotel of Enchanting Sicily will be scheduled for the afternoon of Monday, May 6. Exact time to be determined.
Arrive on Saturday, May 4 | Two Additional Pre-Tour Days
One Additional Night, Double Occupancy: $610
One Additional Night, Single Occupancy: $920
Arrive on Sunday, May 5 | One Additional Pre-Tour Day
Two Additional Nights, Double Occupancy Total: $400
Two Additional Nights, Single Occupancy: $585
Let’s Get Started
Start here to learn about next steps to prepare for your May departure and why you may enjoy arriving early for the pre-tour in breathtaking Taormina.
If you did not register initially for the Taormina Prelude, but would like to add it on, please email Anna at email@example.com to express your interest and plan next steps.
Concerns About the Pandemic and Travel in Italy
As of June 2022, there are no vaccination requirements to travel to Italy or upon your return to the United States. Masks are not required in spaces around Italy.
Pr Experience Sicily Tours, we are requiring proof of vaccination or recovery with antibodies for the safety and comfort of all our participants. During our tour, we recommend wearing your mask on the tour bus for the first few days.
We are continuously updating our policies according to CDC recommendations.
Your Tour Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions Explained
The following video was recorded to help you understand the details included in the Welcome Letter and your Acknowledgement of the Cancellation and Refund Policy and Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to our Tour Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions here.
Watch this video to learn about our Small Group Tour Cancellation Policy.
Experience Sicily tour packages do not include insurance coverage. Experience Sicily all-but-requires that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect your trip investment. A comprehensive insurance policy includes coverage for medical expenses, evacuation coverage, loss or damage to luggage, personal accident, loss or damage to property, trip cancellation or postponement, personal liability, legal expenses, and emergency expenses. It should also include coverage for pre-existing health conditions.
Watch this video to learn about:
- When to purchase travel insurance
- Why to purchase travel insurance
- What policy benefits should you consider
- How we can help you
- Follow the payment plan that you receive when registering for the trip. You will receive an email when an upcoming installment is due.
- Submit the Traveler Details form for each person in your party at https://experiencesicily.com/traveler-details/.
- When completing the Traveler Details form, you will indicate if you’d like us to reach out to you regarding covering your trip investment with travel insurance. If you elect to have Experience Sicily help you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy, we will be in contact in the days ahead to help identify and purchase the right policy for you. It’s best to purchase a policy within 14 days of the first purchase towards your trip.
- If you elect to decline travel insurance, we will send you a Travel Insurance Waiver form to complete.
- Purchase your flights to Sicily. For help identifying and purchasing your flights, please contact our agency partner. See the video above for more explanation.
Sr. Vice President
Travelong of Summit
4 Chatham Road
Summit, N J 07901
908-277-2700 x 316
- Please submit your Emergency Contact information by March 7, 2024. We’ll send you a reminder closer to when it’s officially due.
- Your What to Expect travel preparation document will be delivered to you by March 22, 2024.
- Your final, detailed, electronic itinerary will be delivered to you on or about April 22, 2024.
- The official start date of your tour is Monday, May 6, 2024.
The Experience Sicily Team
Over the course of the next months, you may hear from different members of the Experience Sicily team.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Client Support Manager
Rockland County, NY
New York, NY
We look forward to delighting you with a phenomenal trip to Sicily!