Thank you for entrusting Experience Sicily with your travels!
Enchanting Sicily, Sunday, May 22 to Saturday, June 4, 2022
NB more specific details for your travels will be published in the final itinerary to be issued about one month before your arrival in Sicily.
Optional Taormina Prelude Package
The seaside resort of Taormina offers you sweeping views of Mount Etna, people-watching, cafés, boutiques, and an impressive ancient theater. Arrive one day or two days early to acclimate to Sicily and explore Taormina at your leisure with the guidance of Experience Sicily.
Ask us about adding this optional prelude to your itinerary.
Optional pre-tour stay in Taormina
Includes airport and hotel transfers, hotel stay, buffet breakfast. Lunch and dinner are on your own.
Experience Sicily Owner/Curator Allison Scola* will be present for the evening of Saturday, May 21 and to accompany your transfer to Siracusa on Sunday, May 22. Dinner with Allison on Saturday, May 21 is optional and paid for at the point of service. Dinner on Friday, May 20 is on your own. We will provide you with a list of restaurant recommendations and can make reservations for you as you wish.
A group transfer to Siracusa for your first hotel of Enchanting Sicily will be scheduled for the afternoon of Sunday, May 22. Exact time to be determined.
Arrive on Friday, May 20 | Two Additional Pre-Tour Days
Two Additional Nights, Double Occupancy Total: $375/person
Two Additional Nights, Single Occupancy: $575
Arrive on Saturday, May 21 | One Additional Pre-Tour Day
One Additional Night, Double Occupancy: $240/person
One Additional Night, Single Occupancy: $300
*Because of an appointment in New York on May 20, Allison will arrive in Taormina on May 21 in the afternoon.
Let’s Get Started
Start here to learn about next steps to prepare for your May departure and why you may enjoy arriving early for the pre-tour in breathtaking Taormina.
If you would like to register for the Taormina Pre-Tour email Elizabeth at email@example.com to express your interest and plan next steps.
- Pre-tour days in Taormina
- Once you arrive in Sicily/Transportation from the airport to our first inn
- Reserving your flights to and from Sicily
Concerns About the Pandemic and Travel in Italy
COVID-19 travel protocols for May 2022 will be clearer once we are closer to departure. I’ll update you with the latest mandates and expected behavior then. Watch this video to learn about current expectations regarding traveling during the pandemic.
- What is required to enter Italy
- The current mandates in Italy
- Requirements to re-enter the United States
- How to prepare
For your information: EMed.com, the at-home official COVID-19 test for travel mentioned.
Your Tour Cancellation Policy and Terms and Conditions Explained
The following video was recorded to help you understand the details included in the Welcome Letter and your Acknowledgement of the Cancellation and Refund Policy and Terms and Conditions.
- Details about what is included in your tour package
- Outline of Cancellation and Refund Policy
Experience Sicily tour packages do not include insurance coverage. Experience Sicily all-but-requires that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy to protect your trip investment. A comprehensive insurance policy includes coverage for medical expenses, evacuation coverage, loss or damage to luggage, personal accident, loss or damage to property, trip cancellation or postponement, personal liability, legal expenses, and emergency expenses. It should also include coverage for pre-existing health conditions.
- When to purchase travel insurance
- Why to purchase travel insurance
- What policy benefits should you consider
- Review your Welcome Letter and electronically sign the Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement.
- If you’d like to join us for the Taormina pre-tour, please let us know, and we’ll adjust your invoice and sign you up. Please let us know if it is for one or two nights (See above for details.).
- Pay your travel package invoice. See the invoice sent via Intuit/Quickbooks for payment instructions.
- Submit the Traveler Details form for each person in your party at https://experiencesicily.com/traveler-details/.
- When completing the Traveler Details form, you will indicate if you’d like us to reach out to you regarding covering your trip investment with travel insurance. If you elect to have Experience Sicily help you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy, we will be in contact in the days ahead to help identify and purchase the right policy for you. It’s best to purchase a policy within 14 days of the first purchase towards your trip.
- If you elect to decline travel insurance, we will send you a Travel Insurance Waiver form to complete.
- Purchase your flights to Sicily. For help identifying and purchasing your flights, please contact our agency partner. See the video above for more explanation.
Sr. Vice President
Travelong of Summit
4 Chatham Road
Summit, N J 07901
908-277-2700 x 316
- Please submit your Emergency Contact information by March 21, 2022. We’ll send you a reminder closer to when it’s officially due.
- Your What to Expect travel preparation document will be delivered to you by April 7, 2022.
- Your final, detailed, electronic itinerary will be delivered to you on or about April 22, 2022.
- The official start date of your tour is Sunday, May 22, 2022.
The Experience Sicily Team
Over the course of the next months, you may hear from different members of the Experience Sicily team.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Client Support Manager
Rockland County, NY
New York, NY
We look forward to delighting you with a phenomenal trip to Sicily!