Annalisa Pompeo of GoSicily
for a hands-on
Cultural Cooking Experience in Your Home
A cooking class featuring traditional Sicilian recipes enjoyed for you and your friends. It will be a cultural immersion that is led by Annalisa Pompeo of GoSicily Sicilian Cooking Experiences, a hands-on, experiential excursion operator and cooking school based in Favara, Sicily. Your class will be co-hosted by Allison Scola of Experience Sicily, a boutique tour operator that specializes in locally-seasoned, multi-sensory travel in Sicily.
- Friday, January 19,
- Saturday, January 20, and
- Sunday, January 21!
Please reach out to us if you would like to host a cooking class in your home on one of these dates.
- Each class must have 10 paying guests or the host will need to cover the cost difference if fewer guests participate.
- The cost per person is $125 (The host +1 attend at no cost.). (So, ideally the class is 12 participants. 10 of whom will have paid $125 to attend.)
- The Cooking Class can be a lunch or dinner and usually lasts about 4 hours.
- Once you decide on the menu of your choice, Annalisa will provide you with a grocery list of items. You will be responsible for purchasing/providing the food and ingredients and having it all ready for the day of class.
- The host will be responsible for collecting all funds from guests prior to class (Experience Sicily can assist with this, if you wish.).
If you don’t want to host but would like to attend a class, we can help find a class for you in your location.
Email Anna, Experience Sicily’s Project Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in hosting a cooking class with Annalisa!
Terms and Conditions
Deposit and Cancellation Policy: In order to secure your spot in the class, a non-refundable deposit of $250 will be due at the time of booking.
We understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise that may prevent you from attending a class you have booked. However, due to the limited number of spaces available in our classes, we have a strict cancellation policy in place.
If you do need to cancel your booking, please note that this must be done at least 2 weeks prior to the class date. Any cancellations made within 2 weeks of the class date will not be eligible for a refund or credit towards future classes.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter. We strive to provide the highest quality of instruction and resources to all of our students, and this policy helps ensure that we are able to accommodate as many students as possible while maintaining the integrity of our classes.
- $250 Due at time of booking to hold spot (non-refundable)
- $250 Due two weeks after booking date
- Remaining balance due two weeks prior as to which at this time is non refundable
Email Anna at email@example.com if you’re interested in hosting a cooking class with Annalisa!