Saturday, April 20 to Sunday, April 28, 2024
9 days, 8 nights
Savor the Sights and Sounds of Sicily through the Lens of Yoga in April 2024!
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Amy and Shawna will whisk you away to the stunning, soulful, ancient island of … SICILY!
Our April 2024 Sicily Tour Highlights
- Go deep with daily yoga, meditation, and embodiment practices at a dedicated retreat center steps from the Mediterranean Sea
- Immerse yourself in Sicilian culture, heritage, and history
- Delight in the island’s outstanding culinary culture with a cooking demonstration and lunch at an herb farm
- Savor Sicilian wines at an award-wining vineyard (Optional)
- Tour UNESCO sites including Agrigento’s Valley of the Temples and Siracusa’s Neapolis with an archaeologist
- Explore Mount Etna, Europe’s largest, most active volcano with expert, local guides
- Stroll through the enchanting towns of Taormina, Siracusa/Ortigia, and Noto
$3,850 per person, double occupancy (Single Supplement $475). Land only. 9 days, 8 nights. Includes eight breakfasts (if time allows), five lunches, and seven dinners, consult day to day description for details.
If you’d like to arrive early or stay longer and visit Palermo and Western Sicily, we can customize a few extra days for you! Please email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about this option.
Day by Day Itinerary